Pebble Time changed into digital walletOn 2017-01-06 by Vivan Austin
Mobile payments are not uncommon for Apple Watch users or for smartwatches based on the Android Wear platform. However, this feature is not available for Pebble watches, but it changed when a special belt developed by Fit Pay Inc. appeared on the market.
Mobile payment systems are convenient to use because they allow you to pay for purchases without pulling a wallet out of your pocket. Since the system has also hit the smartwatche, it has become even more useful, as it does not even require a phone call. Unfortunately, contactless payments are limited primarily to iOS or Android Wear devices, and are not available to Pebble’s popular smartwatches because they do not have a touch screen, but an E-ink display.
But experts from Fit Pay Inc. have found a way to change that and have created a Pebble Time bar that lets you change that. The product called Pagare is quite a unique technology because it functions completely independently of the smartphone because the dedicated application is used only for card management and not for making payments. Just plug in your credit card and we can now use Pebble Time to pay for all purchases, even if your smartphone stays at home.
Also, the strap itself is also unique, which features an additional security feature for transactions. This is a special chip placed under the watch on a flexible laminate, stretching across the entire length of the strap. When we connect its ends, the circuit is closed and then Pagare asks the user for authorization using the PIN code. In other words, the payment system can only be used when the watch is on the wrist and a valid PIN has been entered.
Related Posts :
- Some Handy Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 2017-06-15
- American aircraft carrier Forrestal sold for 1 cent - 2017-05-02
- Denmark is the largest producer of wind energy - 2017-04-26
- The humiliating defeat of Motorola in the fight against Microsoft - 2017-04-20
- Innovative overalls will survive in cold water - 2017-04-10
- An autonomous boat sailing across the Atlantic - 2017-03-26
- Driving license in smartphone - 2017-03-23
- Intelligent Pirelli tires - 2017-03-16
- Antidrust regulations come into force - 2017-02-17
- An artificial sponge will save the oceans from oil spills - 2017-02-06